Hours of Operation
|Mon||8a.m. - 5p.m.|
|Tue||8a.m. - 5p.m.|
|Wed||8a.m. - 5p.m.|
|Thu||8a.m. - 5p.m.|
|Fri||8a.m. - 5p.m.|
|Sat||8a.m. - 5p.m.|
|Sun||8a.m. - 5p.m.|
|New Year's Day||Closed|
Built in 1956, this 7,000 yard course sits on 300 acres of tree-lined, gently rolling hills. The course features generously wide fairways but wayward shots will find the farmer's fields bordering each hole.
- Competitively priced, offering services comparable to any off-post establishment
- Golf lessons
- Pro shop
- Practice ranges
- Clubhouse featuring food and beverages
- Meeting space available for a special luncheon or birthday party
- Number of holes: 18
- Championship: 7,000 yds
- Men's: 6,742 yds
- Women's: 5,954 yds
Military O4 and above
Reciprocal Fees - For Members only - 50% off daily greens fee (US ID Card holders only) at Heidelberg and Wiesbaden Golf Courses, as well as some German courses. Ask for details.
|Yearly locker rental||$125.00|
|3 wheel push carts||$4.00|
|Riding cart (9 holes)||$16.00|
|Riding cart (18 holes)||$26.00|
|Unit logo balls (need 6 weeks lead time)||$25.00 per dozen|
|Pro Shop gift certificate|
|Tent with tables and benches||$400.00|
|Half hour professional golf techniques demonstration||$40.00|
Whether it’s a new driver or a new pair of high tech golf shoes you are looking for, you are sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
All registration for memberships, tournaments, handicaps, green/cart fees, driving range and tee times are done in the Pro Shop.
- Tee times are needed for German and American holidays and weekends
- Active Duty military may make tee times 7 days in advance
- All other golfers may call no earlier then Wednesday morning for Saturday times and Thursday morning for Sunday times
(12 and younger)
|Group Lessons||2|| 1 hr
|3|| 1 hr
|4-6|| 1 hr
|Individual Lessons||1||30 min||€25.00||Special package offers available.
|1||60 min||€50.00||Special package offers available.|
|9 Hole Playing Lessons||1||
two hour limit
|2||two hour limit||€50.00 each|
|3||two hour limit||€35.00 each|
If you have a group of friends who would like to begin the game or improve their skills, give us a call and it can be scheduled. Sneakers are ok if you don’t have golf shoes, casual attire is fine. We will even provide the clubs and balls (two tokens per person) included in the lesson fee.
5 Steps to a Memorable Event
Review the planning guide
Read through the planning guide to understand the requirements and policies of the Stuttgart Golf Course
Pick a date
Choose a date as soon as possible that will suit your participants, then call the Stuttgart Golf Course manager for availability
Fill out the event request application
Obtain the request from the Pro Shop. Submit it to the Stuttgart Golf Course. This sets the entire event into motion and reserves the date
Review outing packages/upgrades
Consider your golas and budget to help determine which package is best for your event. Meet with the manager and fill out the event worksheet/contract
Make sure you have active, aggressive "recruiters" for your event. Remember that the more golfers you have, the more your operating budget will be and the more fun everyone will have!
Event Planning Guide
The purpose of this planning guide is to assist organizational event coordinators. Experiene has proven that organizational events allow for unit morale building and is an eccellent means to introduce military personnel to the sport of golf. Many first time participants gain sufficient interest to continue with the sport.
Golf courses have unique operational and maintenance requirements associated with facility use by persons of different skill levels. Those "first timers" or beginners could easily impose upon other golfers without being aware of it. To allow for maximum activity utilization and help prevent costly or irrepairable damage, there are some requirements we ask you to consider prior to requesting approval for organizational golf tournaments.
- Tournaments are not routinely approved during periods of peak use (weekends and holidays). Stuttgart Golf Course has reserved most Fridays for ID cardholder events, whether military or civilian.
- Tournaments may not be used to raise funds for units or charities without approval of the Commander of USAG Stuttgart.
- All food and beverages must be purchased through the Stuttgart Golf Club Restaurant. "Bring your own" is not permitted.
- Tournament participation with less than 40 players does not warrant closure, or partial closure of the golf course, for the event. However, groups with less than 40 players are still welcome and will be sent out by tee times or management's discretion.
- Event coordinators must accept responsibility for ensuring that those new to golf are aware of basic golf etiquette. This includes replacing divots, repairing ball marks, keeping carts away from tees and greens, etc. To aid in providing this necessary information to participants, the coordinator or golf course staff will provide a briefing for all participants prior to teeing off. Please allow time for this briefing when planning ther start time of your event.
- The Stuttgart Golf Course dress code requires proper (spikeless) golf shoes or sneakers. Bare feet, sandals, and boots are innapopriate. Shirts with collars are preferred. Undergarment t-shirts are not acceptable. Shirtless is unacceptable. Shirtless is unnaceptable. Tank tops, sleveless, mesh, halter tops, swim suit tops are unnaceptable. Trousers and shorts whould be hemmed, no cut-offs.
To reserve an event, contact the Stuttgart Golf Course:
Commercial: +49 (0)714-187-9151
Directions from Patch Barracks
The course is located on Aldinger Str. in Kornwestheim. If you use a GPS, it can be found under Golf Courses, "Neckartal"
From Patch Barracks
- From main gate turn right and proceed down street to first light. Get in the left lane towards the autobahn. Take the A8 towards Karlsruhe. Follow approximately 4-5 miles and take the A81 towards Heilbronn.
- You will go through the Engelberg tunnel. Continue approximately 7 miles to Exit #17 (Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen, Kornwestheim) highway B10. Follow highway B10 approximately 1.5 miles and it will merge with B27 Ludwigsburg/Kornweistheim (veering right).
- The sign is near an exit, but it states 500 M at the bottom, so go on until you see the second sign. Then, DO NOT miss this exit or it’s downtown Stuttgart!
- Get on the B27, (merge left), heading north. Stay on the B27 and proceed approximately 2 miles to the Kornwetsheim Ost, Pattonville exit.
- Take this exit and turn right (Aldingerstrasse).
- Proceed approximately .8 miles through several lights (the last being past the gas station on your right).
- The Golf Club will be further down the street on your left (the sign is on the right and AT the entrance, so slow down please).
Caution - There is a speed limit of 50 KPH, which many ignore. We have several accidents each year when making the left hand turn in heavy traffic so signal far in advance to warn traffic behind you of your intent.
Directions From Robinson Barracks
(less than 5 miles)
If you have GPS you can locate under Sports > Golf Courses > Neckartal.
- Go LEFT out of RB onto SCHOZACHER STR
- Go (.8 miles) to the 6th traffic light and make a LEFT onto ROTWEG
- Go (.4 miles) to the 4th traffic light and make a RIGHT
- Go (1 mile) through one traffic light, stay right onto 27/LUDWIGSBURG/KORNWESTHEIM
- Go (1.2 miles) on 27 to the SECOND exit KORNWESTHEIM/PATTONVILLE (There is a McDonalds sign) Take the exit and make a right out of the exit.
- Go (.8 miles) through 4 lights, past Freizeipark and take a left into the GOLF COURSE parking lot. There is a sign on the right-hand side of the road that says, “Golfplatz”